The Project Management Administrator is responsible for handing the administrative functions with all projects and programs. In this role, you will oversee the project’s daily functions to ensure deadlines and compliance requirements are met. You will be a key member in our project management department, working closely with Project Managers, Project Coordinators and Construction Supervisors.
- Preparation and organization of files ensuring Project Managers, Project Coordinators and Construction Supervisors and team members have all required documentation prior to job commencement and ensures files are complete and accurate upon job completion
- Prepare and organize all job files as directed by the Project Manager including scope of work (contract and extras), production sheets and complete billing information
- Accurate invoicing upon file completion (aligned with client protocols)
- Assist in the coordination of all production requirements including work force, materials, supplies, equipment and tools for Project Manager when required
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees, existing and potential customers, subcontractors, owners, suppliers etc.
- Ensure work authorization, completion certificates and all other required documents are obtained from Project Manager and uploaded into applicable programs
- Liaise between Project Manager, Project Coordinators and Client(s)
- Accurately invoice each file once quality control is completed under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Call and coordinate subtrades
- Create work orders/purchase orders, change orders, reports, etc.
- Enter notes into the company filing system
- Accounts receivables / payables
- Calendar Management
- Communicate with executive, administrative and team personnel to gather or convey relevant information
- Schedule meetings, which may involve corporate executives and/or major customer personnel, which require arranging and preparing materials, reports and all other pertinent data. May be requested to attend meetings to transcribe minutes or records
- Assist management with other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years insurance office administration experience (with preference given to those with insurance restoration experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency software skills – MS office suite, MS project, DASH, Xactimate* and Xactanalysis* (* an asset)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong administration, record keeping and data entry skills
- Effective time management skills
Access Restoration Services Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.